San la Muerte/Santa Muerte

Convictions, morals, other societies and religions.
Smaragd

Re: San la Muerte/Santa Muerte

Post by Smaragd »

SanatKumara wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:57 pm What do you brothers nd sisters think i should do? Dive into the cave to find what i am looking for, or to stay on my allready chosen Path and Work? Or do you think that this is some subconcious magnetism towards Him?
I'm interested what else could it be than subconscious magnetism towards the deity? I'm asking this with the understanding that subconscious magnetism towards anything is not trivial, but rather something that can hold most vital meaning to an individual.

I can not give you any straight answers, but I can say that for myself I don't see why I should abandon my chosen path in the process of getting to know different deities. I think I should try to integrate things that seem vital by the fact that they approach me through the subconscious. Personally, I would see myself failing in the integration if I would have to stray from the Path in order to follow some specific deities. I would regard that as drowning within the limited sphere of a single deity rather than integrating its powers to the holism of occultism. But I guess if one has not connected their individual path with this idea of Oneness, then the path from which one would stray from is already a stray path. More or less similar to most profane paths where people may learn things, but without conscious strive towards an actual union with the otherness, the steps may remain rather slow or even backwards/downwards.

EDIT: Clarified expressions.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
SanatKumara

Post by SanatKumara »

Smaragd wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:29 am
SanatKumara wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:57 pm What do you brothers nd sisters think i should do? Dive into the cave to find what i am looking for, or to stay on my allready chosen Path and Work? Or do you think that this is some subconcious magnetism towards Him?
I'm interested what else could it be than subconscious magnetism towards the deity? I'm asking this with the understanding that subconscious magnetism towards anything is not trivial, but rather something that can hold most vital meaning to an individual.

I can not give you any straight answers, but I can say that for myself I don't see why I should abandon my chosen path in the process of getting to know different deities. I think I should try to integrate things that seem vital by the fact that they approach me through the subconscious. Personally, I would see myself failing in the integration if I would have to stray from the Path in order to follow some specific deities. I would regard that as drowning within the limited sphere of a single deity rather than integrating its powers to the holism of occultism. But I guess if one has not connected their individual path with this idea of Oneness, then the path from which one would stray from is already a stray path. More or less similar to most profane paths where people may learn things, but without conscious strive towards an actual union with the otherness, the steps may remain rather slow or even backwards/downwards.

EDIT: Clarified expressions.

Thanks. I think that way too. But i should asked this in a way "would it be downward way"

I have seen lots of videos etc, where people actually rob skulls from graves, to make a necromantic ritual and that is a stuff which i kind of mean. Im not going to break any laws, but still.
My heart is Your home! O Mother! Dance in the Charnel ground of my heart which You created and turn me into a warrior of Yours!
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

SanatKumara wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:42 am I have seen lots of videos etc, where people actually rob skulls from graves, to make a necromantic ritual and that is a stuff which i kind of mean. Im not going to break any laws, but still.
Oh, now I see what you meant with the diving in to a cave. My misinterpretation is partly due to my own emphasis on dealing with the inner worlds through metaphors and perhaps outer substitutes etc. (I get easily lost in the astral affects of outer things, and I'd miss the real problems in my soul if I would emphasise the outer in such intense operations as necromancy). In the inner emphasis my necromancy is present in the work with ancestral powers and kin spirits within me. They are there whether or not I'd be interested of necromancy or of the miasma of graveyards, thus I am not disturbing the dead but rather they are in my blood weightning down on me, and I have to give them a new direction as a human being operating the exceptional power for free will.

I'd be interested hearing more about Qayin and how it relates to the bones of the dead, would you care to open this up a bit?

I know people have sometimes substituted human bones and skulls with animal ones, usually emphasising a meaning the chosen animal represents within the anima mundi. But there's also problems to think about there when incorporating animal remains in to the intense whirlwind of human work of magic and human suffering. Nevertheless, fascinating things to ponder.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
SanatKumara

Post by SanatKumara »

Smaragd wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:52 pm
SanatKumara wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:42 am I have seen lots of videos etc, where people actually rob skulls from graves, to make a necromantic ritual and that is a stuff which i kind of mean. Im not going to break any laws, but still.

I'd be interested hearing more about Qayin and how it relates to the bones of the dead, would you care to open this up a bit?

I know people have sometimes substituted human bones and skulls with animal ones, usually emphasising a meaning the chosen animal represents within the anima mundi. But there's also problems to think about there when incorporating animal remains in to the intense whirlwind of human work of magic and human suffering. Nevertheless, fascinating things to ponder.
I found out, that the graverobbing was just some very extreme group of people way to kind of shock others. I have almos completely read the Liber Falxifer and have to say, that i have misunderstood the whole concept of necromancy (even i still have been kind of doing it) because of my old friends warnings about it. Now i know, that it isnot that dualistic what i have been teached about the subject. Hammer can kill, but also build a hospital. I think you understand.
My heart is Your home! O Mother! Dance in the Charnel ground of my heart which You created and turn me into a warrior of Yours!