Forum Issues

Events, meetings and announcements.
Smaragd

Forum Issues

Post by Smaragd »

As some of you have noticed there's been technical issues with the forums resulting in login problems for at least seemingly random part of the forum users. This might have been going on for many months now, but as we've received feedback from only few users the vastness of the problem wasn't realized until recently. The issues are now taken care of. In the mean time you can, for example, write your thoughs in a file somewhere to be posted later.

Perhaps we've been in need of such communication blocks as in these days the snow storms or other harsh weather conditions doesn't do it anymore. Let us enjoy the candle light.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Heith

Re: Forum Issues

Post by Heith »

For those again facing the problem of seeing the forum correctly, go to our main page azazel.fi/en and from there, click forums.

I've again had this problem today that I can't see member's section of the forum but it sorts the issue, at least for me.
Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Heith wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:32 pm For those again facing the problem of seeing the forum correctly, go to our main page azazel.fi/en and from there, click forums.
Yes, this should help. And just as a hint before we get the problem fixed, it would also be good to once delete the browsing history (of this forum at least) and then enter the forum again from azazel.fi/en so your browser will only remember the correct protected version of the forum (https instead of http in the address bar).
Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Forums should now be working normally. Please, inform us if you are still experiencing login problems.