Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Cerastes

Re: Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Post by Cerastes »

Don't know about the other shops but I ordered it at Viides Askel and everything went fine. Questions were answered very friendly and the books arrived on time.

Unseen Fire I is an enjoyable mixture of mainly academical articles and inspiring practical work. Some articles are easy to read, others requiere a little more attention but I think they can all be understood even without much previous knowledge.

Oh, and the illustrations are great. I immediately started summoning mighty Google for more information on the artists. :)

However, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope there will be an UF III sometime.
“Granny Weatherwax was not lost. She wasn't the kind of person who ever became lost. It was just that, at the moment, while she knew exactly where SHE was, she didn't know the position of anywhere else.”
(Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)
Heith

Re: Unseen Fire - writings by members of SoA

Post by Heith »

Red Bird wrote:
However, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope there will be an UF III sometime.
This is on our working table, but as I'm focusing on other projects, we have a new editor in chief. Some of the material is ready, and we'll put UF III out when we are able to. Most likely via lodge Phanes now, which changes nothing else than some distributional things: more easily available on the Americas, as the mail rates of Finland are awful.

Thanks for your kind words regarding Unseen Fire, makes the hard work worthwhile when it reaches new people who resonate with it.